Bralette By Jungmaven
Built from a soft and breathable hemp blend with the perfect amount of stretch. High rise shape that is designed not to dig or bunch, for the ultimate comfort.
- Sturdy straps for plenty of support
- Gentle v-neck with full chest coverage
- No padding or underwire
- Made with Love in California
Model Meeya pictured in the black set is wearing a size Small and is 5'6" tall with a 32" chest, 22" waist and 33" hips.
-29 Hemp/66 Organic Cotton/5 Spandex
- The finish garment is washed in colour, rather than dying the fabric prior to cutting and sewing. This results in subtle variants of colour and a softer texture.
Jungmaven Clothing is made in the USA with Quality, globally sourced materials. Due to regulations around hemp products, most bedding and hemp socks are currently made in China. We work closely with our supplier there to ensure safe working conditions and responsible sourcing.
HEMP WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU, ESPECIALLY IF YOU TAKE GOOD CARE OF IT.
Here are our suggested guidelines for taking best care of your hemp garments:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors, tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use bleach or other use cleaners like oxi-clean or products with enzymes. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.