Prana Unitard In Espresso By Lacausa
Instantly the coolest girl at pilates. A full length workout unitard in the slightly flared legs and an open back, made from organic cotton spandex for ultimate stretch and buttery softness to support you while you move.
Content + Care:
- Our certified organic cotton spandex blend is perfect for lower impact workouts like yoga, pilates and dance. Tons of stretch and support, plus Organic Flex is so soft you'll never want to take it off. Not to mention using organic cotton reduces water consumption by 90% compared to standard cotton production.
- GOTS Certified 92% Organic Cotton, 8% Spandex
- Gentle wash cold separate, tumble dry low
- Made in downtown Los Angeles
Size + Fit:
- Natalia is 5'8 and wears a size M
- Mia is 5'10" and wears size S
- Runs true to size, fabric has lots of stretch
- Flat measurements below
- XS: Bust 13 3/8", Inseam 28"
- S: Bust 14 3/8", Inseam 28"
- M: Bust 15 3/8", Inseam 28"
- L: Bust 16 3/8", Inseam 28"
- XL: Bust 17 3/8", Inseam 28"
LA-CA-USA: In Spanish, La Causa means “The Cause.” Their cause is simple: Make quality garments with California ease, always under ethical conditions.
Founded in 2013, Lacausa is redefining basics, blending romantic silhouettes with a contemporary bohemian twist. Influenced by boundless landscapes, Lacausa offers effortless California chic without sacrificing the hand that feeds her. Fabrics are sourced and sewn with trusted partners and in their Los Angeles factory with the highest standards in mind.