Paz Dress In Eucalyptus By Lacausa
Our take on an apron dress with a chic square neckline, cross cross back and full skirt. Made from super soft, textured crinkled cotton. Did we mention it has pockets?
Content + Care:
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
- Made in Downtown Los Angeles
Size + Fit:
- Aleah is 5'9 and wears a size S
- Flat measurements
- XS: Bust 15 3/4", Length 48 5/8"
- S: Bust 16 3/4", Length 49 1/4"
- M: Bust 17 3/4", Length 49 7/8"
- L: Bust 18 3/4", Length 50 1/2"
- XL: Bust 19 3/4", Length 51 1/8"
LA-CA-USA: In Spanish, La Causa means “The Cause.” Their cause is simple: Make quality garments with California ease, always under ethical conditions.
Founded in 2013, Lacausa is redefining basics, blending romantic silhouettes with a contemporary bohemian twist. Influenced by boundless landscapes, Lacausa offers effortless California chic without sacrificing the hand that feeds her. Fabrics are sourced and sewn with trusted partners and in their Los Angeles factory with the highest standards in mind.