Sun Short in Washed White By Jungmaven
Designed for walking on sunshine while sipping dewdrops. A classic jersey short that makes every season feel like summer lounging. Built from the same iconic blend as our Baja Tees.
- Slightly relaxed fit, but not over-sized
- Features flat woven cord for extra stretch, prevent fraying and continuous loop to prevent pull throughs
HEMP + ORGANIC COTTON BLENDS:
- Machine wash cool, gentle with like colors. Tumble dry, low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener, bleach or other chemical and enzyme cleaners like oxi-clean. Do not use spot spray laundry cleaners.
- Take care not to wash with garments with zippers or velcro or towels with texture as this will cause abrasion and pilling.
|WAIST SIZE||INSEAM||FRONT RISE||LEG OPENING|
|XS||58.4 - 63.5||7.6||25.4||27.9|
|S||66 - 68.6||10.2||27.9||30.5|
|M||71.1 - 73.7||10.2||30.5||33|
|L||76.2 - 78.7||12.7||35.6||35.6|
JUNGMAVEN WAS BORN OUT OF ACTIVISM.
As a student at Central Washington University, Robert Jungmann camped in the Pacific Northwest woods and saw firsthand the damage caused by clear cutting. In the classroom, he learned that industrial hemp could combat deforestation.
Trees, cut to make paper and other products, take decades to grow back. Hemp regenerates in months, helps maintain clean water and air, anchors and aerates the soil, produces oxygen, and consumes carbon dioxide from the atmosphere.
From that awareness, Rob asked himself, how could he bring hemp to everybody? It had to be simple and personal, something that everyone needs – a tee.
Rob built JUNGMAVEN on simplicity and sustainability. The 100% Hemp Tee and Baja Tee, arose from that ethos. Both are sewn in the USA, structured yet relaxed, breathable, soft and go with anything. JUNGMAVEN is sold globally, stocked in boutiques across North America, Europe and Asia.
In 2010, Rob launched HEMP 2020, a campaign to raise awareness around the positive environmental impacts of hemp farming. He sees hemp’s potential to mitigate climate change as one of the greatest opportunities of our generation.