Lucky Jumpsuit in Railroad by Lacausa
The Lucky Jumpsuit by Lacausa is the perfect lightweight jumpsuit for the summer/ fall.
A fresh twist on our Lucky Jumpsuit. Made in a light weight railroad striped twill, with a straight, loose fit, short sleeves and buttons up the front.
CONTENT + CARE
- 97% Cotton, 3% Spandex
- Machine wash gentle, hang dry or tumble dry low.
- Made in Downtown Los Angeles.
- Ariel is 5'7 and wears a size S
- Flat measurements
- XS: Bust 18 1/4", Waist 17 1/4", Inseam 25"
- S: Bust 19 1/4", Waist 18 1/4", Inseam 25"
- M: Bust 20 1/4", Waist 19 1/4", Inseam 25"
- L: Bust 21 1/4", Waist 20 1/4", Inseam 25"
LA-CA-USA: In Spanish, La Causa means “The Cause.” Their cause is simple: Make quality garments with California ease, always under ethical conditions.
Founded in 2013, Lacausa is redefining basics, blending romantic silhouettes with a contemporary bohemian twist. Influenced by boundless landscapes, Lacausa offers effortless California chic without sacrificing the hand that feeds her. Fabrics are sourced and sewn with trusted partners and in their Los Angeles factory with the highest standards in mind.