The Jacinto In Tan By Lack of Color
Perfect for the desert explorer. Our new paper straw woven sun hat features a chin strap with bead toggle and sun freckle holes on the brim and crown. A beautifully crafted piece for beautiful days and sun-hazed afternoons.
- Natural tan 100% delicate paper straw trimmed with tonal brown waxed rope and bead.
- Brim measures 10 cm / 3.95”.
- Classic crown height.
- Paper straw dipped crown boater.
- Features sun freckle holes on brim and crown.
- Please note, hat features including shape and straw color may vary slightly from piece to piece due to the organic and delicate nature of the straw.
Brand: Lack of Color
Sizing: True to Size
About Lack of Color
Lack Of Color is an Australian label that produces a range of men’s and women’s hats available in seasonal colours and styles. Created by Tess Corvaia and Robert Tilbury, a creative couple from Queensland, Australia who aim to bring their loyal customers a range of innovative and wearable pieces each season.