Aster Dress In Whitewash By Lacausa
Pure romance! A midi length with full skirt and puffed sleeves, featuring an open back with two dramatic bow ties. Bonus points for pockets.
Content + Care:
- 100% Cotton
- Hand wash cold, tumble dry low or lay flat to dry.
- Made in Downtown Los Angeles
Size + Fit:
- Aleah is 5'9 and wears a size S
- Flat measurements
- XS: Bust 15 1/2", Length 47 1/8"
- S: Bust 16 1/2", Length 48"
- M: Bust 17 1/2", Length 48 7/8"
- L: Bust 18 1/2, Length 49 3/4"
- XL: Bust 19 1/2", Length 50 5/8"
LA-CA-USA: In Spanish, La Causa means “The Cause.” Their cause is simple: Make quality garments with California ease, always under ethical conditions.
Founded in 2013, Lacausa is redefining basics, blending romantic silhouettes with a contemporary bohemian twist. Influenced by boundless landscapes, Lacausa offers effortless California chic without sacrificing the hand that feeds her. Fabrics are sourced and sewn with trusted partners and in their Los Angeles factory with the highest standards in mind.