Palma Wide Fedora By Lack of Color
Handmade by artisans in Mexico, this new 100% baked palm leaf design compliments any summer soiree. Featuring a fedora crown and tightly woven pressed palm, this hat is made for hot days and warm nights.
- Natural 100% palm leaf wide-brimmed fedora hat.
- Brim measures approx. 12 cm / 4.7”.
- Inner elastic sweatband to help with fit.
- Sits higher on head.
- This hat is accredited with a UPF Rating 50+ (Australian Tested).
- Please note, hat features including straw color and brim width may vary slightly from piece to piece. These hats are individually handcrafted by artisans, each with its own unique character. We want your new hat to be as unique as the person wearing it and consider this a contribution to the unique character of each hat.
- S/M suitable for 54 cm – 57 cm.
- L/XL suitable for 57.5 cm – 59 cm/60 cm.
About Lack of Colour
Lack Of Color is an Australian label that produces a range of men’s and women’s hats available in seasonal colours and styles. Created by Tess Corvaia and Robert Tilbury, a creative couple from Queensland, Australia who aim to bring their loyal customers a range of innovative and wearable pieces each season.