Aromatherapy Eye Pillow By Wild Woven Collection
Botanically-dyed eye pillows to support rest and help you to deeply relax with the calming scent of lavender and gentle weighted design.
- Botanically-dyed with acacia cutch and avocado for a soothing tonal combination in our signature painted motif.
- Filled with locally-sourced French lavender combined with organic flax seeds for a therapeutic weighted eye pillow.
- Acupressure points around the eyes are gently stimulated by the weight of the pillow, to assist with releasing tension and finding calm through scent and gentle pressure. They completely block light to encourage the production of melatonin.
- Constructed from tencel, a sustainable textile that feels like washed silk with natural antibacterial qualities
- Every eye pillow in this eye collection is unique
- Designed with a removable insert for easy washing
Material: Outer eye pillow cover: tencel, cotton thread, organic cotton tag, natural dyes made using acacia cutch and avocado stones, mineral-based mordant; Insert: organic flax seeds, French lavender, unbleached cotton muslin, cotton thread
Wild Woven Collection
Wild Woven Collection was founded in November of 2018, just a few short months after the 2 founders Christine & Katelyn serendipitously met at a pop-up in Toronto. They began chatting about natural dyes and the pretty pink tones that avocado pits release when simmered. Shortly after, they decided to meet for coffee and the idea of a collaboration was born. Wild Woven began with tea towel sets and quickly grew into what they like to think of as modern heirlooms for the home. They are continuously learning, experimenting, expanding and collaborating and it brings them so much joy to share naturally-dyed textiles with the world.